myUFL Browser Requirements
Please note that on February 19, 2012, Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 7 will be certified for use with myUFL. Additionally, on 2/19/2012, Firefox 3.5 will no longer be supported. These settings listed below will provide the best user experience for the myUFL system (my.ufl.edu) and ensure all portal services will work as expected.
Click here to see the Supported Browsers for myUFL
How-To Clear Cache & Cookies
Settings for best user-experience:
The following end-user browser settings provide best-use options for both the casual user of myUFL and the power user. In order to ensure optimal performance when using myUFL, we recommend following these suggested settings for web browser.
If the required browser settings are not set, it could prevent a user from accessing some of the external vendor applications, such as Gatorjobs. The user will also receive several 'secured content pop-ups' depending on the link.
- Recommended screen resolution is 1024x768 or higher
- Pop-ups must be turned on
- UF sites must be set to trusted
- Enterprise Reporting (Cognos) does not support Safari or Firefox, thus only basic functionality will result in using these browsers with this myUFL module.
- Weekly clearing of cache and cookies is strongly recommended.
Web Browser and Client Operating System Certifications
The following combinations of web (internet) browser and client operating systems will work with myUFL: