myUF Payment Solutions is the University of Florida's invoice processing system for payments.
PeopleSoft remains the financial system of record for the University of Florida. Payments will continue to be issued through that system and with the transactions feeding our general ledger. myUF Payment Solutions (Cor360) was selected to compliment People Soft by providing a user friendly process for reviewing and approving invoices for payment. myUF Payment Solutions derives information from People Soft (eg. PO, vendor, chartfield information) then feeds it back to People Soft where the voucher for payment is created. Payment information from the voucher is then feed back to myUF Payment Solutions after the payment is made.
Supported Browsers for myUF Payment Solutions
- Firefox 23 and 24 are supported for all operating systems.
- Internet Explorer 9 and 10 are supported for all Windows operating systems.
- Safari v. 5 and 6 are supported for all Mac operating systems.
- Chrome 30 and 31 are supported for all Windows operating systems.
Note: You may need to adjust the compatibility view settings of your browser as noted below.
- Tools > Compatibility View Settings
- Add this website: corcentric.com (click Add and then Close)
If you still do not see the invoice, add the 3 URLs above to your browser’s trusted sites.
If that still doesn’t work, change the Java security setting to medium.
You will need to have someone in your IT department install the latest version of Java.
Note: If you are receiving an error that says your account has been deleted/not set up, please confirm you have the role UF_SY_BUSUNIT_UFLOR. Many OPS and a few other employees do not have this role and need to request it.