Uninstalling the UF Wireless and SafeConnect for Windows 7
The following instructions are provided to unistall the "uf" wireless network connection and accompanying Safe Connect software.
- Locate the wireless connection windoew from the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Wi-Fi icon to open.
- Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Manage wireless networks.
- Select uf and click Remove from top menu bar or right-click to Remove Network.
- Click Yes to confirm network profile deletion.
- Close the Network Sharing Center window.
- Click the Start button and open Control Panel.
- 7. Click Unistall a Program.
- 8. Click on Safe Connect and click Uninstall.
- 9. Close the Control Panel window. The "uf" wireless network and accompanying Safe Connect software have been removed.