How Do I Manually Connect to Eduroam on Ubuntu Linux?
Step 2. After the download is done, try connecting to 'Eduroam'. If needed, edit your connection settings for 'Eduroam' as follows:
Wireless Security tab, enter the following:
- Network Name: eduroam (lowercase)
- Security Type: WPA & WPA2-Enterprise
- Authentication: Tunneled TLS
- Anonymous Identity: (Leave blank if present)
- CA Certificate: addtrustexternalcarootbase64.crt
- Inner Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Username: gatorlink firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: gatorlink password
You should now be connected!
You should check web browsing, accessing any services that you typically use and make sure theese are working for you.