Recording Narration for a Presentation
1. In order to start recording audio, open PowerPoint 2007 from the main menu.
2. Next, open up your presentation by going to File > Open.
3.When ready, click the Insert tab and move your mouse over to the Sound icon. Click the word Sound under the speaker icon which will bring up a drop down list, select Record Sound, as shown below.
4. In the Record Sound window, type a name for the recording in the Name box.
5. Click the Record button when you are ready to begin recording.
6. Click theStop button when you are finished recording.
7.Click the Play button to hear your recording. If you do not like the recording, you can simply click theRecord button and try again.
8.When you are happy with your results, click OK to insert the sound to the slide. This will place a sound icon in the center of your slide.
9. From here you may select various options by clicking on the sound icon that was just inserted, and then clicking onSound Tools at the top of your screen, as shown below.