Mozilla Firefox 7 Browser Requirements
Below you will find configuration settings for Firefox 7. These settings provide the best user experience for the myUFL Portal
and ensure all services will work as expected.
Allowing Popups from UF sites
- Select the 'Firefox' button in the upper left hand corner
- Select 'Options'
- Select the second ‘Options’
- Select the 'Content' tab
- Select the 'Exceptions' button next to the 'Block pop-up widows' section
- Add the following to the Address of website field:
https://login.ufl.edu (Gatorlink Login)
http://reports.cns.ufl.edu (Cognos / BI)
- Select the 'Allow' button
- Select ‘Close’
- Select the 'OK' button back on the main options window
Deleting Cache and Cookies Click here for information on how to clear the cache and cookies in
Mozilla Firefox 7.Return to the Main FAQ page.