Wireless Manual Configuration – Mac OS iPhone/iTouch/Ipad
To setup the wireless connection for an iDevice, follow the following instructions.
- Open your Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select Other to manually enter the network information.
- Name the network uf (This is case sensitive so please make sure it's lower case)
- Select Security and choose WPA 2 Enterprise.
- For Username enter your GatorLink userid.
- For Password enter youGatorLink password.
- Select Join.
- You may be asked to accept the Add Trust External CA Root certificate. Select Accept and continue.