Mac Book (MAC OS 10.x.x Mountain Lion) connecting to UF Wireless
If running the auto configuration on getonline.ufl.edu does not work, the second option is to manually remove the wireless network profile and run the “auto configuration” depicted in the steps below.
1. Click on wireless icon on top right hand corner of screen.
2. Select Network then click advanced.
3. Select UF and then click the “-“ button. The uf network should no longer appear. Click Ok.
4. Select ufinfo wireless network. Click Apply
5. Locate the Xpress Connect application (typically found in your downloads folder) and click to launch. You may need to search the system to find this file if it is not in your downloads folder. If after searching you still cannot locate Xpress Connect on your device, browse to getonline.ufl.edu and follow the manual configuration to download.
6. When prompted enter your Gatorlink Id and your new password, then click continue.
7. You will be prompted for credentials once again to allow changes. These credentials are local to your machine and are not your Gatorlink ID.
8. Follow the remaining prompts until you reach this screen and click done. You should now be connected to the uf wireless network with your updated credentials.