Follow these instructions to install Online Office onto your Windows 7 computer.
- Go to it.ufl.edu/gatorcloud.
- Click on Microsoft Office for Students.
- Click on Windows. You will be redirected to sign into a Microsoft account. Enter your UF Email address (email@example.com) into the username field.
- The page will direct you to a UF Authentication page with the UF Email you entered already populated in the username field. Enter your password.
- Once you log in, you will be directed to this screen. Click Install, and you should see the package download in your browser.
- Begin installation and allow the program to make changes to your computer if prompted.
- The installation will load and begin.
- Once installation has finished, click Next on the bottom right.
- Select Use recommended settings and click Accept.
- When prompted, sign in using your UF Email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Once signed in, you will see the introduction screen.
Follow the navigation by clicking Next, and choose your personal settings. Click All Done to complete the process.