Follow these instructions to install Online Office onto your Android device.
If you are an eligible UF student, you can download and use an Office subscription while you are enrolled at UF.
- Sign in with your UF Email Address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This will bring you to the UF login screen. Again, login with your UF Email Address and password.
- On the nest screen, select Install Office.
- Select the Get App button.
- Select the blue Get the App link.
- When prompted, complete the action using the Play Store.
- Select the Install button and Accept the access request
- Once you have opened Office, select Get Started. Sign in with your UF Email Address (email@example.com) and password
- Your office is now ready to use. Select the buttons along the top to create and open files.