How Do I Configure Eduroam on Mac OS Lion or Mountain Lion Manually?
Step 1. Open "Network Preferences".
". On the network list highlight 'uf
', then click the minus (-)
Step 3. Click the apple on the top left of the screen and select System Preferences
- Close the window, then click "Apply".
- Close the window.
- Under the 'System' section, select 'Profiles'.
Go to the airport at the top right of the screen and select "Join Other Network"
- Enter 'Eduroam' where it says Network Name
- Select "WPA 2 Enterprise" where it says Security.
- Enter your GatorLink username and password and click 'Join'
Step 5. After you are connected to the Eduroam wireless you may need to go back into the Network Preferences from step one. Click"Connect" to authenticate on the Eduroam network.
Step 6. If you open a web browser and are prompted to install the Safe Connect client, follow the instructions provided on the page.