How Do I Configure Dot1x on Mac OS Lion or Mountain Lion Manually?
1. Open Network Preferences
- On the network list highlight uf, then click the minus (-) button.
- Close the window, then click Apply
- Close the window
3. Click the apple on the top left of the screen and select System Preferences
- Under the System section, select Profiles
Go to the airport at the top right of the screen and select "Join Other Network"
- Enter uf where it says Network Name
- Select "WPA 2 Enterprise" where it says Security your screen should look like this:
Enter your GatorLink username and password and click Join
After you are connected to the uf wireless you may need to go back into the Network Preferences from step one and click the connect button to authenticate on the uf network
If you open a web browser and are prompted to install the Safe Connect client, just follow the instructions provided on the page.