How Do I Configure Eduroam on an Adroid Phone or Tablet Manually?
Step 1. Open your "Settings" and select "Connections".
Step 2. Open 'Wi-Fi '.
Step 3. Uncheck 'Network notification'.
Step 4. Select "Add Wi Fi network".
Step 5. Add "Eduroam" for Network SSID
Step 6. Enter the following information:
- Security type: 802.1x EAP
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: (Leave blank if present) or "Do not validate"
- User Certificate: (Leave blank if present)
- Identity: Gatorlinkusername@ufl.edu
- Anonymous Identity: (leave blank if present)
- Password: gatorlink password
The first time you connect you may be asked to accept to trust the AddTrust root certificate. Accept the certificate and complete the connection.
You should now be connected!