How do I change my GatorLink password?
The next time you need to change your Gator Link password, follow the simple steps below:
- Log on to the myUFL portal.
- Click on Main Menu>My Account>Change My Password
- Review your password policy and requirements, then enter your Current Password, your New Password, and then re-enter you new password (Confirm Password). Click on Change Password
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy. Click OK to accept.
- Take the security quiz. You must answer all of the questions and then click OK. (First-time users and then once a year.)
- You will see a confirmation message that your password has been changed successfully and your new password expiration date will be displayed. Click OK.
- If your password policy level is P1-P3, you will be taken to the Store My Password Hint page to set up a password hint (a password hint is not required, but can be very helpful if you forget your old password). If your password policy level is a P4-P5, you will be returned to the Change My Password page
- Do not store your password in your browser! If you have previously done this, you can clear passwords in Internet Explorer under Tools>Internet Options>Content tab>Auto Complete button>Clear Passwords button.
- You are done!