How do I adjust Outlook Web Access settings for non-light version?
Internet Explorer 11 will require you to use Compatibility View
in order to view the site. Follow this link
for instructions on how to add the site to your Compatibility View list.
2. Login using your Gatorlink username and password in the appropriate text boxes.
3. Locate "Options" in the upper right hand side of the screen under your name.
Click on "Options" to activate the drop down menu.
4. Click on "See All Options."
5. Click on "Settings."
6. Click on "General."
7. Ensure that under Accessibility, "Use the blind and low vision experience" is unchecked.
8. Click "Save" to save changes and sign out.
When you re-access OWA, the application settings will be adjusted.