(formerly Office 365) setup in iOS 7 is surprisingly easy:
- Open the Settings application
- Tap the "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars" menu
- Tap "Add Account"
- Use the Exchange settings
- Have the client enter their firstname.lastname@example.org and Gatorlink password
- Click Next, and there shouldn't be any further configuration needed.
Note: If the client is instead running iOS 6 or (or earlier) you may be prompted to input the server and domain names.
- Server name: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: ad.ufl.edu (or ufl.edu if unsuccessful)