If you are an IDM at UF, you might get requests from your department to change an employee's UF Business Email. Follow the steps below to change the Business Email field.
- In myUFL, go to Main Menu > Identity Access Management > Identity Management > Manage Identity Information.
- Type in the Gatorlink username or UFID and Click Search. Go to the bottom of the screen and select the user.
- Click on the Addresses, Telephones, Emails tab at the top.
- In the UF Business Email Address field, type email@example.com for the employee.
- Scroll down and click Save.
There will be a Success message if the change was completed.