If you are an IDM at UF, you might get requests from your department to change an employee's deliver-to field to deliver mail to the employee's Exchange mailbox. Follow the steps below to change the deliver-to field.
- In myUFL, go to Main Menu > Identity Access Management > Identity Management > Manage Identity Information.
- Type in the Gatorlink username or UFID and Click Search. Go to the bottom of the screen and select the user.
- Click on the Addresses, Telephones, Emails tab at the top.
- In the Deliver-to field, type email@example.com for the employee.
The Deliver-to field can only be set to UF email addresses
. For more information on the General Counsel decision governing this policy, please see this page
- Scroll down and click Save.
There will be a Success Message if the change was completed. The Deliver-to field will not update at the top.
You can contact your departmental IT to verify the change in the mail system.